What is it?
- The Pilot Mentor Program is a service aimed at individuals looking to seek guidance on anything to do with becoming a pilot all the way through to type rating guidance. We have a dedicated team of current pilots and trainers who are on hand to help any questions, queries and offer advice.
- We offer 2 services, free and paid.
- The free service is from our team of volunteers offering their time and help to you.
- The paid service is from our team of captains, TRI’s and TRE’s.
How does it work?
- Aviation Insider has a group of selected individuals who will act as ‘pilot mentors’, we will be contactable through dedicated communication channels and will be available to answer any questions students or pilots may have when undergoing their training or day to day operations – this could be anything from graduate application help, cv preparation, interview guidance, sim practice, and what-if scenarios or general advice – anything they may wish to contact a pilot in the industry about.
- Users must provide their name, email address and phone number to join the program so we can set up the serice.
- This service is sold in 2 packages.
- The free package – on the date and time selected by you on the link below
- The paid package (RRP: £150) to help guide an individual and to answer any questions with our more experienced pilots
- All packages must be used on that date and time booked on the booking form.
Who are the mentors?
- Our mentors are all (at least) current line pilots to our own instructors who work for the biggest airlines across the world. They are here to pass on their knowledge and expertise to help with your preparation.
- Aviation Insider is run by pilots for pilots and we know exactly what it takes to get to where you want to be. We’ve “been there and done that” and we can pass on everything we’ve learned along the way.
- We’re also here to assist you on evenings and weekends, 365 days a year and we mean it.
What are the benefits of joining the programme?
- Access to current airline pilots working in the industry who will answer any recruitment, career progression and training related queries you may have. And even honest questions about what’s the worst thing about working in aviation etc.
- Exclusive offers on simulator hire and discounts on all online material on our website and app. (Just email us with your request)
- Both offers above are for users who pay for the mentor service
How is it managed?
- By clicking the book now button below you will be taken to a product service page where you will see a calendar and will be able to book a date and time of your choice. If we are unable to make the call we will notify you within 48 hours.
- Aviation Insider and its mentors are here to help with any questions you may have.
- However, the information provided should always be checked with your flight school or training organization before acting. We do not accept responsibility. By purchasing this service you agree with these terms.
- Our Mentors have been through the flight school training programs and have jobs with Europes largest airlines
Want to be a mentor?
- If you are interested in becoming a mentor, use the contact us page to let us know with the heading “I’d like to be a pilot mentor”