What is it?
The Pilot Mentor Program is a service aimed at individuals looking to seek guidance on anything to do with becoming a pilot all the way through to type rating guidance. We have a dedicated team of current pilots and trainers who are on hand to help any questions, queries and offer advice.
How does it work?
- Aviation Insider has a group of selected individuals who will act as ‘pilot mentors’, we will be contactable through dedicated communication channels. We will be available to answer any questions students or pilots may have when undergoing their training or day to day operations – this could be anything from graduate application help, cv preparation, interview guidance, sim practice, and what-if scenarios or general advice – anything they may wish to contact a pilot in the industry about.
- Users get a login to our website – they have to sign up with their name, email, address, phone number to join the program.
- On our website, there will be downloadable information such as interview guides, interview question banks, and much more.
- Anyone who purchases a ‘pilot mentor program’ will automatically be given 10% off all our online content and favorable rates for our simulator preparation sessions.
- This service is sold in 3 packages.
- A one-off phone call (RRP: £100) to help guide an individual.
- The second package (RRP: £175) is a 2-hour package which has to be taken in hourly intervals or more.
- The final package is a 5-hour call package (RRP: £400) which has to be taken in hourly intervals or more and must be used within 6 months.
who are the mentors?
- Our mentors are all at least current line pilots to our own instructors who work for the biggest airlines across the world. They’re here to pass on their knowledge and expertise to help with your preparation.
- Aviation Insider is run by pilots for pilots and we know exactly what it takes to get to where you want to be. We’ve “been there and done that” and we can pass on everything we’ve learned along the way.
- We’re also here to assist you on evenings and weekends, 365 days a year and we mean it.
What are the benefits of joining the programme?
- Access to current airline pilots working in the industry who will answer any recruitment, career progression and training related queries you may have.
- Exclusive offers on simulator hire.
- Discounts on all online material on our website and app. (Just ask)
How is it managed?
Calls will be scheduled in with our pilots/instructors via an online booking form with availability seen immediately to the user.
- Aviation Insider and its mentors are here to help with any questions you may have.
- However, the information provided should always be checked with your flight school or training organization before acting.
- Our Mentors have been through the flight school training programs and have jobs with Europes largest airlines